Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whats in a Name?

Ive used many names over the years... Street names, User names, Serious combos of my real name... So who am I? does the name matter?

William: my first name... this name alone comes with a half dozen nick name possibilities and Ive used and abused most of them. Will, Willy, Bill, Billy, Willy-P, etc...

But there were ALLOT of Williams in my family so I was given the nick name Patrick by my kin.

Patrick: the Middle name... this Also Brings Pat into the Equation.

Pat: I remember the VERY First time I was Called Pat. I was on the Play ground of a Kindercare in Arizona. I was at least 5 years old but no more then 7... I was on the top of a Wooden wall that was a part of a giant wooden slide, swing, thing... I was being dared to jump off. the kid that was taunting me the most was making rhymes with my name... and Patty Patty Patty was a part of his Current Chant... he was on the third Patty but all he got out of his mouth was Pat as I LANDED ON HIM... "Just Pat works for me tee hee". I also remember Nap time came early that day.

Marrs: that's my slave name... my real name is... Sir Bob of Booville

Mars: it took an Annoying Surname that led to much MUCH teasing and ridicule and made it just a pinch cooler...

Morris: this is a true Story... when I lived in Hilliard Ohio I had an Old teacher named Mrs Gurshbocker(not sure the spelling anymore). she would commonly mistake Marrs for Morris on Rosters and Such. the joke there is a Family of Hoodlums from her younger years had left an impression on her and she associated me with them. I was proud of this fact but then again the Antics of Billy, Johnny, Charlie, etc... were of Hilliard legend. I may or may not have told more then one Cop my name was William Morrisen(Billy for short). this will either make my moms blood boil or make her laugh uncontrollably when/if she ever reads this.

now for the E-Names, Street names, etc...

Rastlin: this was the First user name I used. it was on yahoo forums back when they were the rage, BBS boards, B.Net, etc... at the age of 13'ish I started comparing myself to the character Raistlin from the Dragonlance series. he was VERY powerful but at the same time VERY weak. an Oxy Moron... I could relate.

Midgard/Jormungand: Norse Mythos... the cursed son of Loki. punished for his fathers crimes and his own Gluttony. as a Fat Kid with no father figure and the task of holding his family together. again I could relate.

Paw/Papaw: I always seen myself as older then I was. I have had a reoccurring Character in the Games Ive played... the Grizzled old man, "GET THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN" *Click Click*

Ummaguma/Ă˜gre/Trecx: I clumped these Three names together because they have the same meaning to me... Its a part of me that's the Big Teddy bear, To dumb and Innocent to realize what a threat he is and why people hate him.

Rosered: there are a few versions of the Brother's Grimm Story with Rose as a lead character. the main version was Snow White & Rose Red. how this Persona became the avatar of my Feminine side I'm not 100% sure... but it had something to do with Acid, Pink Floyd, and the ungrateful Dwarf... AKA:Papaw

Vulpin: the First Vulpin was a Cat man... Vulpin Purrversion. Vulpin is my Apathetic self. Omnipotent but all he wants is to be left alone. peace and quiet.

Ixie: this name will have a post of its own some day. for now I'm going to leave it at "Ixie the Pixie"

The list goes on...

Devilbear, Causes, Street, Red, Doc, Reverend R-ox, and this comes to the one that is the one that has the most importance as far as figuring out who I am...

Pink: Its not just a nick name. it could easily be the title for an era in my life...

"as sad as this is I can mark the time I gained this 'armor' based on the women I had entered my life but I'm certain she wasn't the cause...

I can also mark when I lost this 'armor' based on the woman I had lost... and she may very well be the reason that my feeling of invincibility is gone."

It was my Street name for a long time. mainly because of my obsession with The Wall, Pink Floyd, the lifestyle, the lie... the wall I built that Liz Tore down.


Pink, its not just my favorite Color...

Pink it's my new obsession
Pink it's not even a question,
Pink on the lips of your lover, 'cause
Pink is the love you discover

Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink 'cause you are so very
Pink it's the color of passion
'Cause today it just goes with the fashion

Pink it was love at first sight
Pink when I turn out the light, and
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight

You could be my flamingo
'Coz pink is the new kinda lingo
Pink like a deco umbrella
It's kink - but you don't ever tell her

Pink it was love at first sight, and
Pink when I turn out the light
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight

I want to be your lover
I wanna wrap you in rubber
As pink as the sheets that we lay on
Pink it's my favorite crayon, yeah

Pink it was love at first sight
Pink when I turn out the light
Pink it's like red but not quite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight



so, whats in a name? I have a Feeling; Everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment