Monday, April 27, 2009

Logic of the Yam...

april: hows things?

Me: meh, perty ok I guess

april: good :)

Me: hows you?

april: meh, fine fine myself
get to go tomorrow and get poked and prodded for an allergy scratch test

Me: ewww... fun fun
well heres to hope'n your allergic to yer hubby... err.... NOT allergic... my bad
>.>
<.<

april: LOL
brat

Me: innocent mistake... honest

april: hahahaha, sure sure
even if I was allergic to the hubby it would do you any good :P
meany

Me: me any good... not Directly. but the mental image of him wearing a 'bubble' when around you made me giggle. and laughing is healthy!
I am health food!

april: gigglesnorts strangely i cannot find a hole in that logic

Me: OMG... I just realized im health food!

april: O_O
wha?

Me: I make people laugh all the time!!
by my previous logic Laughing is healthy, thus im healthy....
and people like chewing on me
IM A CARROT!
which explains why I dont eat veggies... I'm not a Cannibal!!

april: LOL... ummm.. in a fucked up way, i guess you are. But I see you as a potato more then a carrot

Me: Yam!
im sweet

april: LOL
there ya go

Me: I am a YAM!

april: Yam Yam is your new name

Me: Yammers?
Yammers in pah'Jammers?

april: Yamtrick?

Me: I could live with Yamtrick
Yat?

april: lol

No comments:

Post a Comment