Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sleep

Lets touch base on one of the why's...

Why Cant I sleep at night...

If I was to go to bed at 8pm id spend 4-7 hours tossing about worrying about life, money, love, death, god, death, sex, etc...

If I go to bed at Midnight(my norm) I only spend an hour or two 'thinking'.

Long story short, my anxiety is causing mild insomnia.

but how did I get so anxious. or how did I become anxious again is a better question...

I remember a time when I was worried about everything as a child. and I remember a time in my lat teens early twenties when I though I was invincible and money be damned... I don't need it.

as sad as this is I can mark the time I gained this 'armor' based on the women I had entered my life but I'm certain she wasnt the cause...

I can also mark when I lost this 'armor' based on the woman I had lost... and she may very well be the reason that my feeling of invincability is gone.

and I now bring you to a common theme that will occur in my Blog... the derailment of a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment