Thursday, April 16, 2009

Letter to my Family: Diagnosis Part 3

Im a Pathilogical Lier but have improved greatly since Oct 26th 1999, when I told the first person the truth as I know it in detail. but as a side effect alot of my past is "missing" unless I pot ALOT of focus on it, even then I dont trust it or myself. (This is one of the main reasons for this blog.)

I spend most my time wrrying but at the same time im unmotivated to do anything about it. the more im worried and stressed the more my mild headaches become less mild.

I consider myself a very depressed person, and have on Occasion had thoughts of killing myself... most of the time these thoughts dont come by choice.... see the part about daydreams. (Day Terrors)

there is so much more but just the act of writing(and re-writing) this E-mail has worsend my headache and mood.


when I was in grade school every teacher at some point throught the year would ask the same question, what do you want to be when you grow-up. I always answerd the same thing... a Truck Driver. That was untill I re-met my dad. then the only thing I wanted to be was a GREAT Father... Better then my Dad and Ron. The Above is making that very Hard.

Patrick


since I wrote that e-mail, alot has changed, but at the same time alot is still just as bad if not worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment