Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Reality *paused*

A week ago yesterday a new content patch was put out for WoW. with this patch came a lot of new stuff to do. since Tuesday I haven't had many headaches at all. my mood as been more up-beat and TK has even said and I quote "Your more fun, have you been taking mommies happy pills?"

The Drawback of course to my ADHD to have something to latch onto is I'm not Sleeping like I should(less then 6 hours of sleep a night with no naps). Its harder to tear me away from the game, though IMHO I'm doing better then I used too. oh and im not posting as much obviously.

how long will this last? well I'm already taking dents out of what they added, so its likely that I will be bored with it and in mental and physical pain again by May *nods*

No comments:

Post a Comment