Saturday, January 11, 2014

yep, she is a cure all...

Karen called me around 2:30...   asked what she needed to ask, said what she needed to say...   she could tell something was wrong with me, when she asked if I was ok, I Lost control of my face.  tears started streaming and the words "no", followed by "I don't know". Ran from my mouth, like they had been waiting for that exact moment to escape.  she asked me if I wanted her to come over and I fought with myself to say yes. knowing she had homework to do.  so she brought her homework with her.  moments after she showed up at the apartment, I felt better.  just her presence. her love,  made me feel better.

The line "You complete me." is so cheesy, yet so perfect.  all week I've felt like a black hole had formed inside me and was gaining mass/energy.  When Karen showed up, she broke the laws of Astrophysics and closed said black hole.  Filling it with her love, and thus making me whole again.

she does complete me.


TL;DR - I think Karen is Swell.


No comments:

Post a Comment