Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am a Lier... you've been warned


anyone who says they aren't is, well... its the circle of lie.

some very good people only lie out of compassion.

How are you feeling? "I'm fine..."

but white lies are lies nonetheless.

I was a Lier because it was how I was raised.

Then I was a Lier to reinvent myself the lazy way.

now at the age of 32.5 I'm not sure what is and isn't a lie.

I've always told people if they take anything I say seriously its their own fault. Now in context they could have assumed I was referring to my sense of humor. but it was in fact a general statement.

I'm making this post because after a year or so of milling it over I have finally decided to make this lil blog a lil more public. People are about to learn things about me they didn't want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment