Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jokes

I tend to tell jokes when I don't know how I'm supposed to react.

yesterday I upset Karen because I Told a joke.  I was unable to handle the way I was really feeling.

I was Pissed off. not directly at her, but pissed off non the less.  I knew I should Appreciate the Pizza, and for the kids sake I did.  what had me pissed off was the shit eating grin on the pizza man's face that told me he knew I was out of the way.  I know that he has no chance(I'd hope) with my soon to be ex-wife but the look on his face when he delivered her gift to us Enraged me.

since she and I had joked about her killing me in the past...  I didn't think it would be in poor taste.  that is the problem.  I didn't think. I didn't know how to simply say, thank you.

I started a joke, that had the whole world angry...

No comments:

Post a Comment